…the bridge to ROI for health and wellness investments
The HCDP proprietary Impactables® framework of algorithms and methodologies bridges the gap between the complexity of clinical analytics and the need for meaningful information to identify opportunities for, and maximizing ROI from, health and wellness investments.
- Applies to a broad data set
- Focuses on conditions and risk factors in which the literature suggests that modified behavior can lower costs and improve productivity
- Provides the building blocks for highly customized and actionable report solutions
- Provides the roadmap for investment in health and productivity
- Measures changes in targeted behavior, indicators for clinical improvement, high cost utilization trends, savings and ROI
- Identifies opportunities to impact cost, slow progression towards complications, and promote prevention